[vtkusers] RemoveActor()...

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Tue May 25 22:54:47 EDT 2004

Yeah I tried that too, but with no luck...

What do you mean by installed the vtk library? When
vtk was first put on the machine it was done with the
included installer, but it has since been removed and
rebuilt a few times.

-Matt Schmiermnd

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>

http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-May/048923.html