[vtkusers] Question about vtkMarchingCubes

Huiqun Zhou zhou_huiqun at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 22:29:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

It seems you are using precompiled stuff, which do not include the patented
marching cubes functionality.
You need to download the source code and configure the build using CMake to
set VTK_USE_PATENTED
on. After compilation, you can choose to:
(1) copy the relevant compiled header files (in patented folder), libs and
dlls to your current directories of vtk
  installation, respectively. Or,
(2) remove your current installation, and point the include and lib
directories of your compiler to the relevant
  folders of the source tree.

Huiqun Zhou