[vtkusers] Question about vtkMarchingCubes

Qi Wei qwei at cs.ubc.ca
Wed May 19 18:00:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I was trying to use the vtkMarchingCubes class in my C++ program (I am
working in Microsoft.net environment on a winXP machine). I use
precompiled vtk42 library available from the website.

However, it seems that the vtkMarchingCubes.h header file is not under
vtk42/include/. And if I state "#include vtkMarchingcubes.h" in the
program, there is error "cannot open include file".

How can I correctly use the vtkMarchingCubes class? Any idea will be
appreciated..

Thanks, Qi