[vtkusers] Re: problems wrapping java in macosx 10.2.8 (Albert)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 19 07:17:01 EDT 2004

Albert,

	How did you install Java 1.4.1 ? Was it on the CD ship with MacOS ? If
so could you try downloading from the official web site and install it
again. We have had also some issues

[http://developer.apple.com/java/faq/#known_12]
Q: Xcode can't find jni.h after installing Java 1.4.2.

A: The Java 1.4.2 user installation does not update the Headers
directory in JavaVM.framework. Developers should install the Java 1.4.2
Developer Package from the ADC download site, which will install the new
headers.
-> http://connect.apple.com/

Let me know if you have any further problem
Mathieu