[vtkusers] Re: problems wrapping java in macosx 10.2.8 (Albert)

Robert.Nelson at tessella.com Robert.Nelson at tessella.com
Wed May 19 07:09:55 EDT 2004

Tessella Ref: NPD/3797/PR/TN/2004MAY19/12:09:55

Hi,

I did set the environment variables correctly and bug 619 only got me to
the point where it compiled.

I see that bug 595 is also fixed but I'm not sure how that relates to my
problems. The example was a Java application which consisted of a .class
file. It has no Info.plist. I tried copying it into the directory
structure described in 595 but that makes no difference.

I still get a bus error when I try to run

Unfortunately I am still on VTK 4.2. If I need to download and install
4.4, it could be some time before I get chance to do it, especially given
the problems Albert <albert at pensament.net> reported.

Rob

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the
addressee(s) only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized
and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please inform the sender immediately.   Please note that messages sent or
received by the Tessella e-mail system may be monitored and stored in an
information retrieval system.

TESSELLA   Robert.Nelson at tessella.com
__/__/__/  Tessella Support Services plc
__/__/__/  3 Vineyard Chambers, ABINGDON, OX14 3PX, England
__/__/__/  Tel: (44)(0)1235-555511  Fax: (44)(0)1235-553301
                    www.tessella.com    Registered in England No. 1466429