[vtkusers] vtkAbstraktPicker without SetPickMethod ??

Thomas Faust tf at thermoanalytics.com
Tue May 18 10:04:13 EDT 2004

Hi VTK-Developers and Users...

I was playing with the newest version of VTK I downloaded via CVS.

When compiling some of my old samples I run in problem:
The function 'SetPickMethod()' is missing in vtkAbstractPicker.

I was checking the logs of vtkAbstactPicker and found:
>Revision 1.13 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Fri Nov 21
16:42:32 2003 UTC (5 months, 3 weeks ago) by martink
>Changes since 1.12: +5 -35 lines
>Diff to previous 1.12
>removed old callback methods hold on

Hold on???? What...??
But what am I supposed to do now? Where can I hook in my functions that gets
called, when I pick (default: 'p' in vtkRWI)?

Thanks. Tom

BTW: Is there a updated documentation for current classes available in CVS or
get the docu written before the new version is released?