[vtkusers] possible bug in visual studio .net 2003

Pedram Rezaei pr at marinecomputing.com
Fri May 14 08:31:42 EDT 2004

You will need to use CMAKE first to create the correct solution for Visual Studio .NET if you want to recompile from source code.
If you just want to use the library, you are going to have to include the VTK header files before

using namespace System;

Also, don't forget to add the path to the lib files and the header files to the project's properties.

There is no bug in VS.Net. I have been using it with VTK for well over 6 months with no problems.

Pedram