[vtkusers] HELP: TCL to C++

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Thu May 6 09:20:40 EDT 2004

Hi Marisa,

The FitEllipse code that was in vtkPolyLine was removed in September of
2001, so the FitEllipse test doesn't work. It isn't run as a test any more
either, and should probably be removed. Since it doesn't work in Tcl
(because the FitEllipse method was removed), it isn't worth your time to
convert it to C++.

- Amy