AW: [vtkusers] Getting Cutplanes more interactive?

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Thu May 6 07:57:34 EDT 2004

Saeger, Marian wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I'm using VTK 4.2.3 - the one that shipped with the books.
>
>Would that include your optimizations?!? =|

Sadly, it does not include the changes.  I made them just after the
cut.  The changes I made are isolated to vtkCutter.cxx,h, so you could
just grab them from cvs.  vtkCutter.cxx-v1.75 and vtkCutter.h-v1.60
should get you the changes without having to upgrade to the dev
version.  Of course, you could always just get either the bleeding-edge
dev version, or the interim release 4.4.
-Jeff