[vtkusers] Getting Cutplanes more interactive?

Saeger, Marian Marian.Saeger at eads.net
Wed May 5 10:54:45 EDT 2004

Hi!

Thanks for the hint - but it didn't help.

Right now i'm digging through the ParaView-Source to get a hint on that -
but i'm a little bit confused due to the amount of source I have to go
through. =)

I don't know whether or not the delay is a result of my own code - but I
can't imagine that, because it is a _very_ simple network.

Greetings,

Marian