[vtkusers] vtk actor inheritance

Ludovic Godrant ludogo at yahoo.fr
Tue May 4 04:45:46 EDT 2004

Hi vtk user !!!
I want to inherite from vtkActor a custom class. I tried to do it with the normal way in C++ it didn't work : I have acces to the vtkActor methodes but when i add my actor in a renderer nothing is displayed ... :-(
I have read an old vtkuser mail which deal with my problem. Somebody answered that it's easier to include an instance of vtkActor in the object, but i would like to inherite !!!!!

If somebody has a solution, please help me !!!!! ;-)
Thank's
Ludo

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail