[vtkusers] Problems of the output of a vtkImageReslice?

rchqh at polyu.edu.hk rchqh at polyu.edu.hk
Wed Mar 24 08:16:09 EST 2004

Dear VTK users,

vtkImageReslice was used in my program to reslice 2D images from a 3D volume. It worked fine and produced a vtkImageData as its output. The output (vtkImageData) could be used as a texture for a vtkActor. But I cannot get real dimensions of this vtkImageData as well as other attributs, such as spacing, extents and the scalar pointer. All these attributs of a vtkImageData (the output of a vtkImageReslice) looked wrong. For example, the dimensions for three directions(x,y,z) were 0,0,and 0,respectively. As a result, I could not use these information to perform further analysis. Does anybody know the solutions for my problem? Thanks in advance.

HW Wong