[vtkusers] How can i generate a surface from a set of points?

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 05:29:14 EST 2004

Anyone reconstructing surfaces from points like this should also try
vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction:

http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~thutton/powercrust/

because it often works much better than vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.

Also it's worth scanning the vtkusers mailing list archive to see if this
question has been asked & answered before:

http://www.kitware.com/search.html

Tim.