[vtkusers] How can i generate a surface from a set of points?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 23 16:50:27 EST 2004

Alexander,

	Reading the raw file should be pretty easy inside a for loop (if you
know how many points you have). The most difficult part is that you
don't have the cell connectivity.

	You should have a look at:

Imaging/Testing/Tcl/reconstructSurface.tcl

	Please note that this file is almost just like yours:

VTKData/Data/cactus.3337.pts

HTH
Mathieu