[vtkusers] vtkOutputWindow

Ursula Kretschmer ursula.kretschmer at iww.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 24 03:40:31 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am developing 3D views with VTK under C# by using the C# wrapper dlls.
Most of the functionality, which is possible with C#, works fine. But
there are error messages in a vtkOutputWindow like
"ERROR: In C:\martink\vtk42\VTK\Rendering\vtkInteractorStyle.cxx, line 1181
vtkInteractorStyleUnicam (0x19001588): SetMiddleButtonPressMethod was
obsoleted for version "4.2" and will be removed in a future version".

As the user is not interested in this information it would be great to
avoid this window. I already searched the Kitware sites for help. But I
have failed to implement a solution which is working. Is there anybody
who can help me with this problem or at least can give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,
Ursula