A WikiBook for VTK (was RE: [vtkusers] I think this is the problem.....)

HIRAKI Hideaki hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp
Tue Mar 23 02:50:20 EST 2004

Hello Andy and Sebastien,

If you setup Wiki, could you transfer "Sebastien's VTK Links"
there? It is an invaluable and well-formatted resource, but
unfortunately doesn't seem to have been updated recently. In
a Wiki, anyone could update it and complement the descriptions
on the spot. I imagine that who published the pages maintain
their links or transfer the contents.
It must be simple to add a new section howtos.

Regards,

Hideaki Hiraki