[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Mon Mar 22 18:26:23 EST 2004

While trying to access some header information from DICOM I've got wrong
data.
With daily CVS version ( 22-mar-2004 ) I've got it some better but still
not fully functional (see vtkDICOMImageReader.jpg screenshot).
More I can read in the vtkDICOMImageReader documentation I can access
"PatientName", "StudyID", and "StudyOID" field but I think other are
missing (like name of the istutute where the image come from, the date
etc...)

How can I retrieve those info?
Do you (developers) have any plan to include it?

Thank you very much
Picello Luca