[vtkusers] imagedata appearing upside down (sometimes..?)

Howard Katz lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:11:20 EST 2004

Hi,

I called GetSpacing and it returns (1,1,1) just as I had specified..
And I know the input values are correct i.e they're not negative or anything
because I also outputted this..
And I noticed that whenever I don't add a camera to my renderer, nothing
happens when I change the spacing, is this normal?
Okay below is some C++ code,
So again its werid because the whole thing appears upside down only for some
cases and not others..?
Anyways here it is:

VelocityVsTimeSampleFloatArray->SetNumberOfComponents(1);
VelocityVsTimeSampleFloatArray->SetNumberOfTuples(TotalCycles*NumVelocityBins*TotalTimePoints
);
VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData->SetOrigin(-30, -85, 0);
	VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData->GetPointData()->SetScalars(VelocityVsTimeSampleFloatArray);
VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData->SetDimensions(TotalCycles*TotalTimePoints,NumVelocityBins,
1);
VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData->SetScalarType(VTK_FLOAT);
VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData->SetSpacing(1, 1, 1);

ImageCast->SetInput( VelocityVsTimeSampleImageData);
ImageCast->SetOutputScalarTypeToUnsignedChar();

ImageMapToColors->SetInput(ImageCast->GetOutput());
ImageMapToColors->SetLookupTable(SpectLUT);

SpectActor->SetInput(ImageMapToColors->GetOutput());
SpectActor->SetDisplayExtent( 0, TotalCycles*TotalTimePoints-1, 0,
NumVelocityBins-1, 0, 0 );

Cam->SetPosition(0, 0, 325);
Cam->SetFocalPoint(0,0,0);

Ren1->SetBackground(0.3, 0.3, 0.3);