[vtkusers] Transparency/Opacity - DepthSort example

John Platt jcplatt at lineone.net
Mon Mar 22 15:20:05 EST 2004

Hi Mathieu,

Hmm your image is much better! I have run the same modifications. There
are fewer speckles but they are still noticeable.

I am running on a Dell DIM2400 with an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV graphics
controller, driver version 6.13.10.3510, 64MB memory - as supplied with
the m/c.

How do I work the magic at my end?

Many thanks.

John.