[vtkusers] Company email reception jammed (again)

Byron Hale byron.hale at einfo.com
Tue Mar 16 20:28:49 EST 2004

Help!

For the fourth time since late January, our email reception is jammed.
Transmission may be fine.

The list and author have been involved in the last 3 out of  the 4 jams.

Author: David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
From: vtkusers at public.kitware.com
Subject: "Re: [vtkusers] trying to clip a polyData with an other"...

The subject is also the same as last time, for what it's worth.

I am in the process of un-subscribing from this list, but cannot complete
that process while reception is jammed.

I am not assigning blame, but I continue to be shocked.

Please un-jam our email reception ASAP. Do not send email, as it cannot be
read.

Thanks,

Byron Hale,
Managing Partner,