[vtkusers] Re: VTK on HP UX - Fickering and expose events

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Fri Mar 12 07:55:14 EST 2004

I don't have an hp, but I suspect that the flickering is related to
double-buffering.  I don't believe that unsetting WindowId is the right
solution.  That being said, did you try temp0->SetParentId((void
*)dsi_x11->display)?  You passed in the drawable in your example which I
think is wrong.  Could this be related to your graphics card
capabilities?  What is the result of rw->GetCapabilities() (look for
double buffer)?   Mabey you need to upgrade opengl on that system?
-Jeff