[vtkusers] Next issue

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Tue Mar 9 15:01:00 EST 2004

Dear All,
I am continuing on my quest to create a useful interface. In regards Berk's
suggestion (many thanks) - I am still using 4.0 so I will now convert to 4.2
(no point ingoing to 4.4?) and check out the vtkStreamTracer.

Another issue I would like to solve is using a vtkCutter. I currently create
a cut through my FE mesh using a vtkCutter, but when I create a wire mesh
(to display the edges of the elements as they are cut), I get the
triangulated vtkCutter surface and not the outline of the cut hexahedra.

Any ideas?

Jim

James C. Robinson, PhD,
Chartered Engineer,