[vtkusers] (no subject)

seafloat at sohu.com seafloat at sohu.com
Tue Mar 9 05:07:25 EST 2004

All friends:
   I am doing a parallel program. I have add the include add lib path.But when compile it with VC++, it gives me a erro which is "unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkMPIController * __cdecl vtkMPIController::New(void)" (__imp_?New at vtkMPIController@@SAPAV1 at XZ)". I think it seems to that vtkParallel.lib is wrong. So I try to recompile VTK, and use the new lib. But it gives me more erro. I have recompiled VTK4.0 and VTK4.2, they are both wrong. I do not konw how to do. Can you help me?
yours