[vtkusers] vtkMDI + SetParentId() + SetWindowId()

Patric Weis Patric.Weis at Mycrona.de
Thu Mar 4 05:11:21 EST 2004

Yes, I see.

In vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow::SetSize() they do not set the horizontal
and vertical extents of the window, if there is no ParentId available.

But you can omitt the explicit call to SetSize() in the sample
CVtkMDIView::OnSize(), or omitt OnSize() completely if possible.
Then it works again.

Patric Weis
MYCRONA