[vtkusers] vtkMDI + SetParentId() + SetWindowId()

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Mar 4 04:39:14 EST 2004

> Just for clarification: You are not forced to use a call to
> SetParentId() when trying to catch the double click message. It also
> works fine with a single
Yes, it works...
But I get trouble in the OnSize... I tried the sample you sent me.
When I resize my MDI window the H and V scroll bars are corrupted
and the 'hello world' is under the V scroll bar. So, there seems
to be some update problem... Which is hopefully not again a ATI
problem... or would it be better ? ;)

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255