[vtkusers] Opacity Problem (Please help me)

sandip goyal sandipnumber1 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 3 00:38:11 EST 2004

Hi VtkUsers,
                  I am working on the tomography data .My problem is to make the objects transparent depending on the gray level selected by the user from histogram .,i.e I want to make the data of particular gray values to become transparent. For this I used

 vtkTransferfunction SetPoint property and assigned the opacity to the volume property . But this method causes my system to become too slow & I am not able to do it iteractively with the mouse.

Please suggest the method

Thanking  You in advance
Sandip Goyal