[vtkusers] How to use GetMousePosition??`

Dimitris Andritsos jimandr at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:34:53 EST 2004

Hello All,

Thank you for your replies.

I ended up using the GetEventPosition since this was the only thing that
would work. However, the problem is the following: This function will return
the position of the last mouse click. Therefore, if the mouse has moved from
the last position that it clicked the annotation will appear in that point
and the actor that will be highlighted and picked will be the one currently
below the cursor. Is there a way to go about that? For example would it be
possible to set as the event for which the position will be returned the
mouse move?

Thank you very much,
Dimitris