[vtkusers] is there a polylines points number limit ? / vtkStripper

Sébastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Tue Mar 2 13:21:51 EST 2004

Hello,

Given a single polygon cell defined with 1337 points in a vtkPolydata,
I call vtkExtractEdge.

This followed with vtlCleanPolyData and vtkStripper gives 2 polylines :
One of 1001 points and the other of 338 points.

Is there a limit in points number for a polyline ?
How can I get rid of it if there is one ?

I would like to obtain only a single polyline of 1338 points.

This looks odd to stop at 1001, but could it come from a specificity of
my polygon ?

Sebastien MARAUX