[vtkusers] ADMINS : How To reply under a thread??

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Mar 2 09:46:37 EST 2004

>Does the VTK Users page have a index screen where I can access older
>pages( as of now I keep changing the date url manually by chnaging the
>month/year as required). When I log in I get taken to the list of VTK
>Users & not to a index screen as I would have expected.
 From the VTK users mailing list page
(http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/vtkusers), follow the "vtkusers
Archives" link near the top of the page
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/). This page has archives of
the messages broken up by month since March 1999. If you want to search the
archives, follow the link just below the "vtkusers Archives" link on the
VTK users mailing list page. Accessing these pages does not require you to
log in. The only reason you would need to log in is to change your own list
settings.

- Amy