[vtkusers] ADMINS : How To reply under a thread??

yoel mittelberg yoel at truelife.com.au
Mon Mar 1 22:38:26 EST 2004

Hi Admins,

Just wanted to check with you guys on how I can reply to posts in such a
way they get reflected under the relevant posts as a thread & not get
posted as a new thread post.

Why doesn't VTK have a HTML UI posting screen like in the google Groups.
this should help users to make posts on the web page itself instead of
having to use their mail boxes.

Does the VTK Users page have a index screen where I can access older
pages( as of now I keep changing the date url manually by chnaging the
month/year as required). When I log in I get taken to the list of VTK
Users & not to a index screen as I would have expected.

Jus my suggestions.

Cheers,
Michael