[vtkusers] Re: How to use GetMousePosition??

Laurent Mundeleer lmundele at ulb.ac.be
Tue Mar 2 09:11:50 EST 2004

Hi Dimitris,

How do you call to GetMousePosition(int*, int*) ?
Maybe you can try to use GetEventPosition() as you need positions when
there's some event (OnLeftButtonDown,...)

Let us know,

Laurent.

>Message: 1
>From: "Dimitris Andritsos" <jimandr at hotmail.com>
>To: vtkusers at public.kitware.com
>Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 06:48:51 +0200
>Subject: [vtkusers] How to use GetMousePosition??`
>
>Hello All,
>
>I have been trying to use the vtkRenderWindowInteractor's GetMousePosition()
>function but I haven't succeeded in that. It seems that it is returning only
>the value 0 for both x and y. I checked previous postings and there were
>some mails about that but I couldn't find any answers. Is there something
>that I have to update?
>
>Thank you in advance for your help.
>Dimitris

Laurent Mundeleer
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Service des Systèmes Logiques et Numériques (SLN) CP165/57
50, Av. F.Roosevelt
1050 Bruxelles
Belgium
tel : ++32.2.650.22.97