[vtkusers] wxPython and VTK

david ignacio deignacio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:04:17 EDT 2004

I am using VTK CVS, Python 2.3.4, and wxPython CVS on a RHEL machine
and Slackware 10 as well.  I have no idea why this isn't working.
Regulary VTK using python is flawless, and just wxPython is fine as
well.  But trying to do the same in the same program doesn't.

Is it possible Charl, to send a simple program that uses both so that
I can see what I am doing wrong?  I have tried my code on several
different machines, all with the same result:  a strange grey box over
the wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.

thanks
Dave