[vtkusers] expected behavior of ResetCameraClippingRange()

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Thu Jun 24 13:53:27 EDT 2004

That was a step in the right direction. However, what
I would like to be able to do is take whatever the
current view is and fit it to the window. For example
I have buttons to view the different sides of the
object. And one of them fits perfectly, but the rest
of them ends up too small. It seems that there should
be a function to fit the current view to the
renderwindow size. I don't imagine I am the only
person that would make use of a such a funtion.

-Matt

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>