[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter: continuous contour

Rosa Ruiloba rosario.ruiloba at noveltis.fr
Wed Jun 23 09:41:04 EDT 2004

No I didn't turn on the ColorRegions options. But I'm not sure that it's
enough for me. I need to know the order of the points in the contour.
That is, when I have a contour point I would need to know what region it
belongs to and also what is the next point connected to him in the
region. Is there a way to have that?

My goal is to display 2D contours on an sphere as a courbe using
openGL.So I need the sequence of points in each contour.

Thank you very much for your help!

Rosa

There is my code for ConnectivityFilter:
vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter
*connect=vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter::New();
connect->SetInput(cont->GetOutput());
connect->InitializeSpecifiedRegionList();
connect->SetExtractionModeToAllRegions();
connect->Update();

NOVELTIS
Parc Technologique du Canal
2, avenue de l'Europe