[vtkusers] VTK with Mingw/GCC and Dev-Cpp IDE

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 09:11:29 EDT 2004

Mingw is supported with CMake.  You have to run the windows CMake (CMakeSetup) from an
msys prompt or a shell that has gcc/c++ in the path and working from the command line.
(i.e. c++ foo.cxx creates a working executable.)  Then select the "Unix Makefiles".
I can't remember, but I think there were some issues with VTK, but CMake itself is tested
nightly on MinGW, so the CMake part does work.

-Bill