[vtkusers] Hard Crash in VTKDLL

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jun 9 13:11:47 EDT 2004

Jean-Philippe,

	You are using badly the vtkDataArray (or any of its subclass). Before
trying to call GetTuple(..), compare your index to the actual number of
tuples in the vtkDataArray.

	BTW, this is a *very* good use to send full error log. Since the error
log could be in the ML archive and a simple web search would point you
to the solution.

HTH
Mathieu