[vtkusers] Hard Crash in VTKDLL

Jean-Philippe Lebel jean-philippe.lebel at qc.forintek.ca
Wed Jun 9 09:00:05 EDT 2004

After I wrote my email, I noticed that I was using VTK 3.2 so I upgraded
to 4.4 but the crash still occurs (and it’s even worst).

The crash is in commonDll ( line 329, file: vtkDataArrayTemplate.txx )
while rendering. OS: Windows Xp pro

Also, a new problem appears. My application is a MFC SDI and it crashes
when I close the view. Everything worked fine with vtk 3.2

Thank you

Jean-Philippe
Forintek Canada Corp.