[vtkusers] How can I get isolines from a FloatArray Data, I used vtkContourFilter???

Mehdi HAJJI mhj_ensi at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 3 05:09:36 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have a set of 3D points, I kept them in a FloatArray of real data.
Then I used a polyData structure by doing SetPoints and GetPointData()SetScalars().
How to draw the isolines from thees points. I used vtkContourFilter but he record this error :
"ERROR: In C:\tp\Lib\VTK40\Graphics\vtkContourFilter.cxx, line 166
vtkContourFilter (0272B520): No data to contour"

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail