[vtkusers] again installation

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Wed Jun 2 03:16:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

it seems, that you did not link the libs..
Please take a look at the vtkMFCSample shipped with VTK.
There you have also an instruction (sdi.chm/mdi.chm)

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255