[vtkusers] vtkImageFFT----Help Please!!!!!

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 2 00:56:47 EDT 2004

Hey,

    I am trying to multiply the fourier transform of
an image by another image(which is a system transfer
function contained as an image).How can I do it in
VTK?I tried with vtkImageMathematics , but it did not
work?
     I tried another method too,in which I stored the
REAL and IMAGNARY parts of the vtkImageFFT output  in
two different files[REAL.bmp and IMAG.bmp].I modified
the images using my program in C++.How can I input the
two modified images[the real and imaginary parts]for
finding the inverse FFT....

Please give me a solution to either of the methods....

Many Thanks....

Cheers

BeeJay