[vtkusers] Collision Detection

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 1 03:46:29 EDT 2004

Hi,
Maybe vtkOBBTree could help you.
Hope this helps.

Sean Richards <sean at millwood.ca> wrote:
I am writing a medical visualization program and I need to use collision detection between actors. I want to be able to prevent actors from moving into (and through) others. I tried to search the mailing list but came up with only 1 hit (from 1999). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help!

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail