[vtkusers] Hi all

LinX camilo.jimenez at spymac.com
Fri Jul 30 09:23:59 EDT 2004

I'm trying to use a VTK renderwindow in a wxwindow frame so I downloaded
wxVTK. I got trouble with some libraries when compiling wxVTK: first
GLCanvas, but I recompiled wxGTK with --with-opengl, then with gdk, with
glib, with pango, and when I fixed all the paths, I got a lot of errors about
a lot of things. (I don't attach the errors they cause are too large)

I want to know if there is a simpler way to implement VTK with wxwindows
without using any of these libraries (i.e. gdk which call all the others).
Does anybody have an simple example of doing this?

If there isn't, whose are the dependences of wxVTK, or in which OS it has been
proved suscefully (I'm using Slackware 10.0).

Thanks a lot

LinX