[vtkusers] Wiki

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Jul 30 12:54:20 EDT 2004

James,

	I believe Prabhu is right. The ML will still live, with the Wiki
separate. For a good example on how Wiki works have a look at the
biggest example:

	http://wikipedia.com

You'll see that the purpose of newsgroups/mailing list differs
completely from a Wiki (you can see it as an extended and more flexible FAQ)

HTH
Mathieu