[vtkusers] about vtkStreamer

Petru Pau ppau at risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Fri Jul 30 09:15:32 EDT 2004

Amy,

> vtkStreamTracer is the replacement for vtkStreamer.  See the following
> e-mail from Berk Geveci a few months ago:
> http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-March/072433.html.

Thank you very much for the prompt message. Had I spend a few minutes
browsing the archive, I would have found Berk's e-mail a week ago.

The StreamTracer works, however, with the same principles as vtkStreamer,
in the matter that concerns me. I immediately tried to used it, and with
the
input data that generated the image in my previous point, the streams
got out of the cells. Attached is the result.

In the and, your message is a bit depressing: I should start it all over
again,
with StreamTracer this time... :(

Petru