[vtkusers] java problems (swing)

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Fri Jul 30 07:22:21 EDT 2004

Since this also happens in jdk1.4.2, i think it is an nvidia problem.  I
came up with a test which reproduces the problem and I have them looking
at it now - I will post their findings when I hear back.  Editorially
speaking, I would sooner revert back to 5336 than hack around
System.exit() - is there something in 6106 that you really need?  Good luck.
-Jeff