[vtkusers] vtkFLTK0.6.1 build error..

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 28 16:00:47 EDT 2004

Hey All,

     I am trying to building vtkFLTK on Windows using
VC++6.0..I get the following linker error...I have no
clue on solving it....Can anyone give me a hunch...
Many Thanks..

Error:
---------------------------------------
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRT" conflicts
with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
vtkFLTKOpenGLRenderWindow.obj : error LNK2001:
unresolved external symbol "public: static class
Fl_Window * __cdecl Fl_Window::current(void)"
(?current at Fl_Window@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
Debug/vtkFLTK.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved
externals
Error executing link.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 2 error(s), 2 warning(s)