[vtkusers] Help needed using segmented data

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:20:56 EDT 2004

I get the following errors:

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Patented\vtkDecimate.cxx, line 180
vtkDecimate (0x0A99EFF8): No data to decimate!

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Graphics\vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter.cxx, line 188
vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter (0x0A99DC60): No data to smooth!

ERROR: In C:\VTK\Graphics\vtkPolyDataNormals.cxx, line 86
vtkPolyDataNormals (0x0A9936E8): No data to generate normals for!