[vtkusers] Help needed using segmented data

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jul 26 17:07:12 EDT 2004

Vidya,

	You really want to start with smaller example as a newbie. One thing to
track down your mistake is to print the output of each filter to find
out where the value you are passing is wrong.

filterName Update
puts [[filterName GetOutput] Print]

HTH
Mathieu
Ps: Sorry for the SetValues, I thought this was using the standart
vtkContourFilter.