[vtkusers] BandContourTerrain.tcl demo

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Mon Jul 26 11:41:54 EDT 2004

Hi Mathieu,

> You are right there is a problem, the vtkDEMReader uses
> now the coordinate instead of overriding them. I'll fix
> this, meanwhile press 'r' to reset view
>
> Thanks for report
> Mathieu

Many thanks!  This was my first try with CVS... but having to
use CVSGrab.  Looks like CVSGrab solves my firewall problem!

Onwards  :-)
Nigel

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that
any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information
in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport.
Visit http://www.ausport.gov.au