[vtkusers] Displaying node numbers of a mesh

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 23 19:11:58 EDT 2004

Hey,

   I am trying to  display a mesh and its associated
node numbers.Actually, I displayed the mesh
successfully using vtkUnstructuredGrid concepts.I
created a Unstructured Grid VTK file containing the
points and cells of the mesh and got the mesh
displayed.I have no clue on how to display the
associated node number of every single node of the
mesh.Can anyone gimme a hunch....Many Thanks...

Cheers

BeeJay